- This event has passed.
Netiya: newMOON Rosh Hodesh Women’s Circle
May 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
newMOON – Rosh Hodesh Women’s Circle
WHY: All women-identified need a fertile, sacred space to share wisdom and learn from one another, to gather together in the garden. We gather each month on the newMoon to pause and turning inward, in order to feed and water our inner gardens. Together, we share and set intentions for the month. Join us in revitalizing an ancient Jewish ritual as we offer strength and blessings – and receive empathy and solidarity.
WHEN: Monthly – at a different location around LA.
WHERE: Different location each month…
COST: Suggested Tax-Deductible Donation of $15-$20 to Netiya, or please contact us about a work trade to help setup/breakdown after the ritual. Nobody will be turned away for lack of funds! You can also buy a Six-Month Cycle Package, which gives you tickets to six of our newMoon circles to be used by you at your discretion.
Shalom Beautiful Sisters, Mamas, Grandmothers, and Daughters,
For our NewMOON Rosh Hodesh ceremony, we ask:
1) Please arrive on time to help us create sacred space!
2) Wear white clothing
3) Bring a glass jar (to take home your salts after our ritual)
4) Reflect and formulate one weed you would like to dig out of your garden this month, one clear intention that you would like to plant in your garden this month (self-nourishment, patience, forgiveness, etc.)
5) Bring a gift for the circle to share with your sisters. We always need:
- Essential Oils
- Food – chocolate, fruits, cheeses, crackers, anything indulgent that you love and enough to share!
- Herbs – sage, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass etc…
So Many Blessings,
This ritual we’ll share is inspired by Mayaya, whom I trained with for over a year. She is magical.
Check her out online at Mayayaland!