Hey kids! What can we do to help keep the land we have healthy, and restore the health of the rest of the land? For this eco-innovation contest, Netiya is calling out to kids of all ages to explore this question and come up with your wildest ideas to help save our planet. Submit your blueprints, diorama, poster or working idea by November 1, 2017 and you may be the winner! Well, you and the planet…
The contest commences on November 5th, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Entries may be submitted between October 1, 2017, and November 1, 2017 12:00 pm (noon). Judging begins on November 1, 2017 and ends on November 5, 2017.
Zero Waste Invention, Upcycle, Recycle, Repurpose, Water Preservation + Conservation, Adding Carbon Back Into The Soil, Garden DIY… and more. If you have ideas or questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elementary K-5 // Ages 5-10
Middle School 6-9 // Ages 11-14
High School 10-12 // Ages 15-18
How to Enter
The contest is open to youth in faith-based communities. To enter, please do the following:
- Complete and submit the Eco-Challenge Registration Form here.
- Submit your release form to email@example.com using the subject “[Name of applicant] Netiya Eco-Challenge.” You can download the file here.
- Wait for an email with more details.
- Judging Criteria: Netiya will review all submissions for eligibility and technical qualification. Submissions that meet the contest requirement will be reviewed by the contest jury. Each member will score each submission based on the following criteria: cost savings, organization, grammar, creativity, form, function and use. Submission with the highest cumulative scores from all jurors wins the contest.
- READ THE FINE PRINT HERE.
You can submit your tax deductible donation here.
$10 donation for each individual entry
$50 donation for groups of 3+
$300 corporate or anonymous family donations to sponsor the Netiya Eco-Challenge
Community Partners for Netiya:
Attn. Finance Department
1000 N. Alameda St., Ste. 240
Los Angeles, 90012.